It's Not A Gimmick, Hype Or A Fad ...
It's Just A Smarter Way Of Selling Your Ebook.
What's the difference between unknown authors who struggle with getting even a handful of ebooks sold and best-selling authors whose fans line up and pre-order their books, sight unseen, just because it came from them?
It's certainly not "one-in-a-million" writing talent. It's not multi-million dollar marketing campaigns, either. And most importantly, it's not some "secret" that is out of your reach.
In fact, it's something you can start tapping into in the next few minutes (provided you pay close attention to what you're about to read).
It's a fact: strong sales result from four proven factors that transform "hopeful" ebook writers into savvy authors who rake in five figures, six figures or more every year from the sales of their ebook - because these factors let you "sell without selling" and convince people to buy before even a single word of sales copy is read.
Your Ebook Should Sell Itself For You ...
Not The Other Way Around
Most ebook authors fail to make any real money because they have the sales cycle backwards. They try to get people to their sales page and convince them to buy right then and there, from a "cold start."
Think about it - is that how you make your most confident buying decisions? When you have a favorite author, or movie star, or artist, do you need to be "sold" in order to buy their books, watch their movies, or listen to their music?
You know you don't - you walk right up, hand over your cash, and get what you know you're going to enjoy, because the experience you've had with them in the past makes you certain that you're going to get your money's worth. You're already pre-sold - so the buying decision is made quickly (and in many cases, over and over again in the future).
And you want that same profitable scenario to work in your favor - you want your ebook to sell tself, just because it came from you.
The way to make that happen for you is to follow the formula used over and over by ebook authors who enjoy strong sales, month after month - without spending a penny on advertising or engaging in any questionable sales practices.
By doing what they do, you tap into four proven strategies that get you to the top of the game.
Step One: Put Yourself Where The Money Is
Every day, hopeful ebook authors spend dozens (or hundreds) of hours writing a "sure seller," only to make the crushing discovery that no one wants what they've got.
Make sure this doesn't happen to you. You can test the market for your book before you write a single word. And it’s easy when you have the right tools - the tools that strong-selling authors use to their advantage - all laid out in the pages of the book I'm going to tell you about. In this book, ...
- You'll discover how much people in your target market are willing to pay - and what specific factors get them to pay a premium price.
- You'll learn what's missing from other ebooks - giving you the chance to make more sales (even to people who have bought your competitor's books)
- You'll get absolute clarity on why your customers will buy from you and not the other guy, and you’ll learn exactly how to communicate that winning difference.
Sound complicated? Actually, it only takes a few lunch breaks in front of the computer - to make the distinctions that can help you generate thousands of dollars each month in ebook sales.
Tempted to skip this step? You're welcome to, but ask any truly successful ebook author ... you’ll find that nearly every one swears by this strategy.
Don’t blow off this step unless you’re willing to see your time and effort wasted.
Build An Audience Of Extremely Loyal Fans
Without an audience who knows, likes and trusts you, you'll struggle to make every sale.
You'll find yourself hustling non-stop to get the word out, spending way too much money on sales page copy that appeals to "cold" visitors, and hoping (praying?) that you can make a sale in the few seconds before your site visitor can click away.
Fortunately, you don't have to suffer through that if you work on building that fan base right now by leveraging the easiest audience-building tool in history: your blog.
If you have a blog right now, congratulations, you're ahead of the game. If you don't, no worries - they're a cinch to set up. But more importantly, they are the perfect medium for strong-selling authors to build buzz, attract a buying audience and, if you play your cards right, network your way into relationships that can give your ebook incredible amounts of exposure.
To build an audience that trusts you enough to buy what you're selling - even before you've written it in some cases, you'll want to use these key strategies:
- Write content that lets your readers see you as an authority (and gives Google a chance to send you some highly profitable search engine traffic)
- Get to know your audience through the interactions and feedback that make blogs such a powerful medium
- Write "guest posts" on related blogs to tap into their existing audiences, (saving you months of "paying your dues" and letting you build your fan base rapidly)
And the best part is, you don't even have to have your ebook written to do this.
Your blog can tell you everything you need to know about your market and what they want. It lets you do market research, create content, and build a fan base — all in one step.
Five years ago, building a big audience and establishing trust took a lot longer than it does now - and for a lot of people, it was just plain impossible.
But blogs have leveled the playing field and allow you to increase your audience size as rapidly as you want to (if you make the right strategic moves).
Remember, trust = sales. The more opportunity you give your audience to trust you, the less work you'll have to do "selling" them on your ebook - and the more money you'll make.
Step Three: Capture An Email List Of Fans Who Can’t Wait for Your Ebook
The saying "the money is in the list" is 100% on-target: your email list is the single most effective tool for converting readers into buyers.
- When someone signs up for your email list, they are actually making a psychological decision to want more from you.
- Emails have more psychological “weight” than blog posts. We all feel a greater pressure to address things in our Inbox than we do to visit a web page.
- Email lets your fans feel more closely connected with you. They can hit reply and give you valuable feedback. They can get exclusive, in-depth content you don't offer on your blog. And if you position your list correctly, you can make them feel like part of a special in-group who get just a little more access to you than your blog readers.
Don’t think a blog is enough. A blog has a fraction of the selling power that an email list does. Experience in every niche and every industry under the sun proves it: email subscribers become buyers when you run your list effectively.
If you've been putting off building a list, every day you do that you're leaving money on the table and making it that much harder for you to make the kind of ebook sales you want.
Step Four: Implement a Proven Marketing Plan to Whip Up Desire and Make People Buy
The first three steps will put you in a powerful position. You'll have a bulls-eye on the perfect market for the ebook you want to sell. You'll have a loyal audience who spreads the word about you throughout their networks. And you'll have a list of highly motivated fans who want access to more of what you have to say.
You can make a living from your ebook just from getting to this spot. But there’s no reason to stop here. Your sales can go through the roof when you have a carefully crafted plan for launching your ebook.
You may not have ever heard of a "launch plan," but it's an incredible tool that can take your sales literally ten times higher than you'd get on your own, because it does the work of pre-selling your audience before they ever even see your "buy now" link.
With a well-executed launch plan, by the time you're ready to offer your ebook for sale, many, many of your fans will already have their Visa cards out and ready to buy. Just like you do when your favorite author/singer/movie star has something new for you.
(Oh, and if you have an ebook that's already available for sale, you can still use a launch plan to great success as well - keep reading to see how.)
So how does a launch plan help create a steady stream of ebook sales for you? Here's how:
- First, you tap your email list to pre-announce your ebook, getting a snapshot of early interest and an opportunity to ask your audience what they want to know more about.
- Second, you release a stream of content (such as blog posts, reports or videos) that addresses those "hot buttons," raising important points about your topic, bringing up provocative questions and teaching your audience valuable information they didn't have before.
- Finally, you release an irresistible, limited-time / limited-quantity offer to your audience that positions your ebook as a source of information they not only want but need, and you build in one or more "urgency" factors to push them to take action before the offer expires.
This is actually a greatly simplified version of a full launch plan, but just by working with the three points above you can easily double the sales you would have made before reading this far.
In fact, this is a "back of the envelope" summary of how I've personally been able to generate over $1,300,000 in sales for myself and my clients using launch plans ranging from complex, two-month plans to insanely short three day mini-launches.
And I realize I've been talking to you this far without even introducing myself and my co-author. How rude. Let's take care of that right now, shall we?
Who Are We and Why Should You Listen To Us?
My name is Dave Navarro, and I do very, very successful launches for a living.
And I sleep very, very well at night because I don't do any of the sleazy, ethically questionable things that many online marketers do these days.
I play the game straight-up, and I'm not going to bullshit you with get-rich-quick hype and million-dollar "lounge on the beach" promises. But I am going to tell you without any hesitation that putting these strategies into place can give you an audience that grows larger month after month and becomes more and more willing to buy from you.
This isn't rocket science. It's smart relationship building, and it's been making people money since the beginning of time. It's just a hell of a lot easier to do now because of technology like blogs and email lists.
I've co-written a pretty damn successful home study course with small-business marketing expert Naomi Dunford (on the right) called "How To Launch the **** Out Of Your Ebook." I won't apologize for my bad language, because I'm from Brooklyn, and that's how we roll.
So before I go any further, let me take the opportunity to commit "sales page suicide" and tell you that you don't have to actually buy this course to increase the sales of your own ebook.
I've already given you more than two thousand words of free consulting if you've read this far
You could take that and be better off, and you have every right to do that. And really, building your trust for the long term by giving you rock-solid information for free is a hell of a lot more important to me than making a sale today.
But, if you keep reading, you'll have a chance to get three very important resources that could take your ebook sales much, much higher and give you more freedom to build your business the way you really want to.
If You Want The Fastest Route To A Strong Selling Ebook,
Let Me Give You Two Important Resources
- A hell of a lot more time to get it all done. My "How to Launch" home study course is a step-by-step guide on how to do everything I've just told you about, and will save you dozens of hours of effort and potentially shave months (or years) off of building that loyal, ebook-buying fan base you're depending on. If time is valuable to you, and you want to make more money sooner rather than later, you don't want to go the trial-and-error route. From worksheets to recorded Q&A sessions, you'll cut your learning curve way, way down.
- A hell of a lot more money in your pocket. Do the math. Getting an ebook out later and with just-average marketing = less money. Getting it done sooner and launching the **** out of it = more money. Your call.
The point here is that yes, you could do this on your own. Naomi and I did, after all. It took us a couple of years.
But the question is really, why do you want to make it any harder on yourself than you have to? Wouldn't you rather have a successful, profitable ebook as soon as possible, without spending forever to learn "the ropes?"
If "spending forever" is your plan, than more power to you - to each his (or her) own. But if time is money in your world, and you want to take the shorter route so you can have more time and make more money then you're going to want all of the benefits this course is going to give you.
If You're Serious About Launching The **** Out Of Your Ebook, You Need To Know This Stuff
- How to find out what your market wants – fast
- How to leverage your competition's weaknesses (and capture their customers)
- How to let readers know why they should buy from you instead of anyone else
- Why the free information available on the web poses zero competition to you and your ebook
- The simplest way to set up an email list (without breaking the bank)
- The most powerful way to boost opt-in for your list (if you're not doing this, you're leaving a lot of money on the table)
- The one crucial factor you need to be sure about before you sign up with an email list provider
- How to design a blog that attracts the audience you want (and sells your ebook for you)
- How to make it easy to come up with a stream of target content (and never get stuck for ideas again)
- How to have your blog readers help write your ebook for you
Exactly which blogs you should guest post on
- The most important thing your guest post needs (miss this, and your efforts are wasted)
- The too-often-neglected strategy that makes it easy to get on a blogger's radar
- Why blog readers fall into two camps (and why marketing to the second kind is so important)
- How to get inspired to finish your ebook (and kick writer's block where it hurts)
- 4 ways to rescue yourself when you don't have enough time to write your ebook
- How to get all the positive reviews for your book you'll ever need
- The 2 types of people you want to have talking about your ebook (and why each is important to making more sales)
- 5 ways to make "the big bloggers" feel like they owe you when it's time to do your launch
- The 4-step process for recruiting new affiliates
- 7 key features that turn an "ok" sales page into a high-conversion selling tool
- The 3 important "behind the scenes" strategies you need to be working on before your launch
- 6 simple ways to build up pre-launch buzz
- The specific, step-by-step plan you need to follow to maximize your launch sales (the sequence makes all the difference)
- 5 additional revenue streams you can create using your ebook
And Naturally, I'm Not Going To Skimp You On a Guarantee: I'm Giving You 30 Days To Put It To The Test
I'm going to let you take 30 days to work through this home study course and see just how solid it is at delivering the goods.
And if you don't think this course kicks ass - for any reason - just ask for a refund. I'm a hassle-free kind of guy, so you'll get your money back nice and fast.
Will some people take advantage of this 1-month guarantee and return the course even though it's working really well for them? Undoubtedly, yeah, there are a few leeches out there. But I'm betting that you're "good people."
Besides, I think maybe 1% of the people who give this course a try have ever asked for a refund. It might be 2%, but it's small enough that I don't even pay attention to it.
Bottom line is - this is the real deal. You'll love it, or you get your money back. Couldn't be easier.
So Here's What You Can Get Your Hands On
In Just The Next 90 Seconds
When you join the over 1,000 people who are thrilled with their purchase of How to Launch the **** Out Of Your Ebook, this is what you'll get:
- A 113-page PDF detailed manual, with step by step instructions about how to do everything described on this page (and a lot more)
- 15 pages of worksheets you can print out and use whenever you want them
- 3 pre-recorded hour-long Q&A sessions with me with deeper information about creating a strong-selling ebook
- A whole ****load of saved time and money (since you won't have to waste time reinventing the wheel)
Here’s the scenario a few weeks or months from now. You've read the manual, listened to the Q&A sessions and gone through the worksheets.
You've got a blog that's attracting consistent attention from your target audience and more people are joining your mailing list every day. You've established trust with your readers, gotten to know their deepest needs, worries and hopes, and you've written an ebook that truly delivers the goods to them.
And now you're ready to launch your book to this audience who knows you, likes you, and trusts you, and already has all the background experience with you they need to decide that yes, when you put your ebook out there, they want to be first in line to get it.
It's a good place to be. And it's not rocket science.
It's just a smarter way of selling.
It's just a matter of doing the right things, in the right order … starting right now.
And I'm giving you all the right things - the tools you need, the experience of many successful years of online sales and all the time you'll possibly need to see how it can take your ebook sales as high as you want them to go.
And damn, I'm giving it to you so inexpensively that you'll make your money back - and then some - with your first few ebook sales.
The course you're about to download represents what would take Naomi and I over a dozen hours of phone consulting time to work through with you. She charges $500 an hour. (I'm a much more reasonable $250.) So without doing any math, this ebook is like getting a few thousand dollars' worth of our time.
But you're not going to get hit up for thousands. That's crazy talk.
Just $97 puts all that time saving, money-generating information right into your hands so you can get your own strong-selling ebook out the door and making money for you now.
And after the first few sales you make, this course pays for itself from that point on. It's like renting out your spare room to some guy who's going to pay your mortgage for you.
So whether you've read everything I've written this far or you've just skimmed to the shiny "buy now" button, you know this is one hell of a deal. And with a 30-day guarantee, I'm the one taking on the risk, not you.
Click the Download it Now button - and I'm looking forward to helping you launch the **** out of your ebook.
Looking forward to seeing your success story -
The Launch Coach
P.S. - Want to take a sneak peek at the Table of Contents? Click here.